Early math skills extremely important and this free flower counting printable will be great to practice the numbers 1 – 12.
Spring is coming soon and flowers will bloom everywhere! Why not incorporate flowers into your homeschool day with early learning resources.
Is your young learner discovering and studying numbers? Are the practicing counting 1 -12 or establishing number sense for numbers 1 through 6?
This preschool freebie is a NO prep and fun counting game. You can even keep the game and use it as your child progresses.
For a more advanced option, your students can use two die and circle stickers for practicing the numbers 1 – 12. Then your kids can continue rolling, counting, and decorating until all the numbers are covered on the printable.
If you are teaching kids about flowers or just need some number practice at this time of the year, then this resource is perfect for you.
Grab more free number practice resources to go alongside this FREE Flower Counting Printable.
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice
- Kindergarten 1-20 Number Practice Set
- FREE FLOWER NUMBER PRACTICE PRINTABLES (Instant Download)
- Printable Number Practice Sheets
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021