This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These LOW PREP cards are perfect for helping preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids practice writing numbers 0-30.
Just print in color and laminate. Then give kids a dry erase marker for them to practice writing numbers 0-30.
Flower Activities for Kids
- Flower Chromatography Science Experiment
- Painting with Flower
- Flower Parts Flip Book (printable)
- Flower Sight Word Game (printable)
- Spring Flower Hand Art Project
- Plant a Flower Number Line
- Paint Spring Flowers with Celery
- Spin Art Flower Craft
- Free Flower Number Names
- Free Spring Number Puzzles
Download Flower Number Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020