Dot marker resources are great resources to add to any part of your homeschool curriculum for young learners. Work on numbers, pencil grip, and handwriting all in one with this Dab-a-Dot Number Practice!
This cute resource from Only Passionate Curiosity works on numbers 0-10. Your child will use the dot marker to fill in each number as well as trace the number word. It’s a fun way to do a math lesson that includes cross-curricular instruction. And, even if you don’t have dot markers at your disposal, you can use crayons, markers, or even laminate to use with dry-erase markers!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: 16% Off Bristle Blocks - November 11, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Photo Scavenger Hunt & Gratitude Challenge - November 11, 2019
- FREE Autistic Family Travel Bundle for Success - November 11, 2019
- BIG List of November & Thanksgiving Printables, Activities, and More! - November 11, 2019
- 25 Amazing Free Spelling Resources – Activities, Tests, & More! - November 8, 2019