Dot marker resources are great resources to add to any part of your homeschool curriculum for young learners. Work on numbers, pencil grip, and handwriting all in one with this Dab-a-Dot Number Practice!
This cute resource from Only Passionate Curiosity works on numbers 0-10. Your child will use the dot marker to fill in each number as well as trace the number word. It’s a fun way to do a math lesson that includes cross-curricular instruction. And, even if you don’t have dot markers at your disposal, you can use crayons, markers, or even laminate to use with dry-erase markers!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020