Math and technology go hand and hand. Use these free digital dividing fractions activity to practice these math skills in a meaningful way.
They days of solely using worksheets are long gone. Although worksheets are totally useful and have their place, we now have more useful tools at our fingertips.
All things fractions confused me as a student growing up. Since I went to public school, I either “got it” or didn’t.
Thankfully, we can take the time to teach our kids fractions with as much practice as they need.
This resource helps you to teach dividing fractions with models for Google Slides.
Although all kids can use this dividing fractions activity for practice, lessons, and review, the activity is also helpful for your visual hands-on learners.
Your kids can even check their work to make connections and ensure your students are understanding the activity and concept.
Grab more free fraction resources to help your kids alongside this free digital dividing fractions activity.
- FREE Fractions Reference Pack
- Worksheets for Multiplying Fractions
- FREE Comparing Fractions Activity
- Add & Subtract Fractions Cut-and-Paste Activity
- FREE Adding Fractions Game
Explore how to teach dividing fractions with models (with FREE Google Slides Activity) from Math Geek Mama.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021