Practice fraction sense by comparing fractions, and help your children to solidify their understanding of the concept. If your child is struggling, then try this FREE Comparing Fractions Activity!
This activity is great for teaching your children critical thinking (an essential skill!). It’s more appropriate for partners or groups, so it’s perfect to use in a homeschool co-op. Make fractions fun and simple with this resource on Teachers Pay Teachers!
For other fraction resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019