Practice fraction sense by comparing fractions, and help your children to solidify their understanding of the concept. If your child is struggling, then try this FREE Comparing Fractions Activity!
This activity is great for teaching your children critical thinking (an essential skill!). It’s more appropriate for partners or groups, so it’s perfect to use in a homeschool co-op. Make fractions fun and simple with this resource on Teachers Pay Teachers!
For other fraction resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019