Do you dread teaching fractions, especially addition with fractions? What about fractions with unlike denominators? Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be confusing and hard! Make it fun with this FREE Adding Fractions Game from Math Geek Mama!
This fun, hands-on game helps kids to visualize fractions and make sense of adding mixed numbers by using pattern blocks. The resource includes a pattern blocks page template and a recording sheet page. Two players and a spinner are needed to play the game. Instructions are included on the site!
For other related resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020