Arbor Day is coming up on the last Friday of April! Get into the spirit of nature and planting with your children this Arbor Day with these great Arbor Day-Related Resources!
Arbor Day is all about planting trees, but we’ve put together a list of resources about trees, plants, nature study, and gardening for you to do with your preschoolers or elementary-age children this Arbor Day!
The Lorax Activity Book: This book is a wonderful story to start teaching your children about nature preservation and protection. Arbor Day is the perfect day to read it and use this activity book fromEnergy Star Publications!
Dr. Seuss Truffula Trees Counting: This book is a wonderful story to start teaching your children about nature preservation and protection. After reading, use this counting activity from Tot Schooling for a little Arbor Day fun!
Nature Study Resource List: This list is chock full of tips, ideas, and resources to inspire you to create great nature study activities for Arbor Day or any day of the year!
Johnny Appleseed Homeschool Resource Unit: Johnny Appleseed is the perfect symbol for Arbor Day. You’ll get a whole unit of activities here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019