This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
Using hands-on activities as part of the learning experience will help to solidify concepts in learners. For your young child practicing their letters, use this T is for Tree Craft from All About Learning!
All you need to do is print out all of the materials, cut out the pieces or help your child cut them out (practice cutting skills!) You will need colored paper/cardstock, scissors, and glue. Once your child builds the craft, they should end up with a lowercase t tree plus apples!
For other letter resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Blank Summer Bucket List - May 27, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Fineliner Color Pens (24-count) - May 27, 2019
- FREE Peace Words Cards + Montessori Quotes - May 26, 2019
- FREE Kindergarten Memory Book - May 26, 2019
- FREE Flip Flop Alphabet Matching Cards - May 26, 2019