Looking to get your kids fully-involved with the family garden this year? Think they can learn something from the work as well as the rewards? Here’s a post with tips on how to involve the kids in EVERY STEP of the gardening process at home–from buying to planting to picking and eating!
Includes a FREE Family Garden Planting Worksheet with email sign ups to guide you through the garden planning process as a family group and let everyone have a say.
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020