Looking to get your kids fully-involved with the family garden this year? Think they can learn something from the work as well as the rewards? Here’s a post with tips on how to involve the kids in EVERY STEP of the gardening process at home–from buying to planting to picking and eating!
Includes a FREE Family Garden Planting Worksheet with email sign ups to guide you through the garden planning process as a family group and let everyone have a say.
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019