Learning about growing plants is a great way to get your kids outdoors and moving and to get them interested in the welfare of the natural world. Practice both math, literacy, and science skills with these How to Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets!
This is a 40-page resource with worksheets all related to growing plants and sequencing. Included are 2 mini-books, sequencing cards, a ‘roll and create’ game, writing practice, and more! This is also a chance for your child to practice their scissor skills, as there does involve a lot of cutting out to be able to use the activities. You can really get creative with this resource from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games!
For other similar resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019