Learning about growing plants is a great way to get your kids outdoors and moving and to get them interested in the welfare of the natural world. Practice both math, literacy, and science skills with these How to Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets!
This is a 40-page resource with worksheets all related to growing plants and sequencing. Included are 2 mini-books, sequencing cards, a ‘roll and create’ game, writing practice, and more! This is also a chance for your child to practice their scissor skills, as there does involve a lot of cutting out to be able to use the activities. You can really get creative with this resource from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games!
For other similar resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019