This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill of Mama’s Learning Corner.
It takes a tremendous amount of practice for young learners to master addition facts.
I find that my children remember math facts much easier if we use a variety of games, activities, and worksheets to nail down those facts.
Combine those methods with adding in every day life, and I have little people that know their facts very well!
[pinnable image here]
In this set of addition worksheets, your child can practice those addition equations in several different ways:
• How Many? – Use the picture clues to add numbers to sums of 5
• Addition: Solve It! – Solve the simple one-digit addition equations; includes 3 word problems
• Make Your Own Addition Equations – Cut and paste to create and solve addition equations
• Number Bonds – Solve for the whole number in each equation; write 3 number bonds and solve
More Number Worksheets and Printables
→ Color By Number Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Download Your FREE Addition Worksheets HERE
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018
Kathryn Kendrick says
Thank You for the free math sheets they will come in handy my Granddaughter is 19 years old and has Downs Syndrome and this will be good to teach her with being her level is the lower grades.