This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren at Mama’s Learning Corner.
My 4 year-old is working hard on learning to write her numbers and letters.
She writes them in sand, in shaving cream, and using her little chalkboard slate.
To help her remember where to start each number, I made this set of Number Tracing Pages!
Number Tracing Pages
This set of number tracing pages includes numbers 0 through 10.
Each page contains the actual number to trace, the ten frame of the corresponding number, and the number written in words.
Each number includes a red dot in the location where your child should start to write the number.
There are many ideas for use:
→ Practice writing one number each day in a variety of ways: sand, playdough, shaving cream, rice, finger paint, or any other tactile way!
→ Place these pages in page protectors and practice using a dry erase marker
→ Use bear counters to practice one-to-one number correspondence
→ Have your child place all of the number pages in sequential order
More Preschool Printables:
♥ Alphabet Tracing Pages: Uppercase and Lowercase
♥ Coloring Pages: Number 1 through 10
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Get Your FREE Number Tracing pages HERE
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018
Thanks a lot!
muchas gracias por compartir
I found these amazing and helpful
We are working on subsidizing and using the ten frames, so this is perfect.