This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill at Mama’s Learning Corner.
While it’s important for my children to practice their fine motor skills by using a pencil, I also love to provide them with other types of hands-on learning activities.
One of their favorite art activities is using their Do-a-Dots, so it only makes sense to use those same Do-a-Dots during our school time!
My youngest is at the final stage of learning upper and lowercase letters, so these alphabet worksheets are just the perfect activity for her.
Dab It! Alphabet Worksheets
This set of Dab It! Worksheets focuses on matching each uppercase letter to its lowercase match.
Your child looks at each uppercase letter and then dabs its lowercase match with their Do-a-Dot Markers.
If you don’t have Do-a-Dot markers, you can certainly use small stickers, or even color in the circle with crayons or markers.
If you’d like to use these same worksheet pages over and over, just place in a page protector and use beans or Skittles or some other fun object to mark the correct answer.
Just print and go!
More Dab It! Worksheets
You might also be interested in these other Dab It! Worksheets:
→ Dab It! Alphabet Worksheets – Match Lower and Uppercase (this packet includes the reverse set, where your child sees the lowercase letter and must dab the correct uppercase match)
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018
- Free Transportation-Themed Printable Packet for Prek/Early K - July 12, 2018