Staying healthy is at the forefront of many of our minds. Before I explained to my kids about the necessity to keep healthy, they really couldn’t understand the need for giving it much thought. These Fighting Sickness Free Printable and Checklists are the perfect unit for explaining to your kids what germs are, how to avoid them, and how to prevent them from spreading it to others. It is also important to make sure your child isn’t filled with fear of germs either. These resources will help them with this as well.
Grab more health or handwashing printables to help fight illness.
Click here for these FREE Fighting Sickness Printable Pack and Checklists. They will help you explain what germs are and how we can protect ourselves and friends.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020