Looking for a simple dinner solution to get through the rest of the summer? Here is a set of 12 freezer-friendly summer meals from Aldi for less than $70 from 5 Dollar Dinners.
The heat is upon us and the last thing you want to be doing is warming up the kitchen every day. I want your meals this summer to be simple and easy, and I know you do too! Plus, you know how much I’ve been loving Aldi’s right?! 🙂
The less time I have to spend thinking about and preparing dinner, the more time I get to spend time creating amazing memories with my family. I’d much rather spend an hour in the kitchen getting a bunch of meals pulled together, then not have to think about or worry about what’s for dinner at the end of an exhausting day of summer fun.
It’s about more than time too…it’s about money. I know, for me, the temptation to hit the drive thru is much higher in the summer months. And that gets expensive fast!
This meal plan calls for ingredients from Aldi, but it can really be used at any grocery store.
For your convenience, you can purchase printable recipe and grocery lists for just $2.49 or a printable pack with shopping list, recipes list, printable labels, assembly instructions and access to exclusive video for only $5!
Click here to see the full Aldi freezer-friendly summer meal plan deal!
CLICK HERE for additional Family Savings!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019