This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill of Mama’s Learning Corner.
It takes a tremendous amount of practice for young learners to master addition facts.
I find that my children remember math facts much easier if we use a variety of games, activities, and worksheets to nail down those facts.
Combine those methods with adding in every day life, and I have little people that know their facts very well!
[pinnable image here]
In this set of addition worksheets, your child can practice those addition equations in several different ways:
• How Many? – Use the picture clues to add numbers to sums of 5
• Addition: Solve It! – Solve the simple one-digit addition equations; includes 3 word problems
• Make Your Own Addition Equations – Cut and paste to create and solve addition equations
• Number Bonds – Solve for the whole number in each equation; write 3 number bonds and solve
More Number Worksheets and Printables
→ Color By Number Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE WINTER COLOR BY NUMBER MINI BOOK (Instant Download) - January 18, 2018
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 21, 2017
- FREE K-1 SUBTRACTION WORKSHEETS (instant download) - November 22, 2017
- FREE Instant Download: My Book of Shapes and Coloring Posters - November 21, 2017
- Free Number Card Puzzles – Numbers 1-12 - November 14, 2017