Aren’t you tired of being serious all the time? If you could use to loosen up some in your homeschool, this silly questions FREE printable list will do the trick.
These silly questions make great conversation starters for quality time with your kids. If we don’t intentionally try to communicate with kids, time will fly by and we will be sure to regret it.
I am besties with my oldest daughter now, but I do regret not talking to her more while she was growing up.
Now with my little ones, I am all in to be more engaged with them. These silly questions are perfect for keeping things light in our parent-child conversations while making moments count.
Grab these free resources to help you speak with your kids about various subjects.
- FREE Financial Logs for Kids
- Talk to Your Kids about Heaven Printables
- Discipleship: Helping Our Kids Find Perspective
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020