Start early when teaching your kids about money and effective money-saving techniques. Their attitudes about money will translate into their actions with money as adults. For help teaching this, check out these Financial Logs for Kids from Learn in Color!
With these, you can discuss savings goals with your children and ideas on how and when to save! You can make talking about money more fun with this resource!
For similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020