Group games can be such fun activities for parties and holidays. If you have fun activities planned for Valentine’s Day, don’t miss this fun Scattergories game!
We all love to celebrate Valentine’s Day with treats, crafts, and cards. Games and activities make it even more exciting for our little ones.
Scattergories is a great game for getting little minds working. Teachers are experts at finding ways to combine skills challenges with the fun stuff!
To get started, you’ll need a timer, pencils, and a copy of the game for each player. If you have enough people it might be fun to group up into teams.
The word “love” is divided by letter into four columns. Players will move down the column choosing words that fit the category using one letter.
To make the game more challenging, reveal only the first column, and cover the others. This way, players can only work on one column at a time!
The idea of the game is to come up with less common answers. If two people or teams give the same answer, it cancels out and no one gets a point.
Save your game for future activities by laminating it and using dry erase markers.
Find more resources to be prepared for Valentine’s Day this year to go alongside your scattergories for Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day FREE Writing Prompts
- FREE Valentine’s Day Measurement Activity
- Valentine’s Cookie FREE ABC Tracing Cards
Click here for your scattergories Valentine activity.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Pumpkin Activity Pages - October 14, 2021