Have you ever tried to make instant ice before? Check out how you and your family can make Rainbow Instant Ice Science Experiment and even paint with the rainbow ice.
Making Instant ice experiments are so much fun! All you need to make this super fun ice experiment is a plastic water bottle filled with ice.
Follow along with the directions and you can learn how to make a colorful ice rainbow. Along the way, learn about the science behind instant ice and how it’s possible to make ice instantly when you are pouring it from a liquid state.
Kids are incredibly fascinated by this science experiment that appears to be done by magic. But it isn’t, it is just the magic of science!
Another hands-on outdoor fun activity for your kids is to lay an old white blanket outside and let them paint with the rainbow ice.
This is a great activity to get your little ones outside and exploring crafty fun outdoors.
Grab some more STEAM or STEM activities and resources to share with your kiddos this year to go alongside this rainbow instant ice science experiment:
- Free Online STEAM Magazine for Kids
- Spring STEAM Printable
- FREE Printable Fall STEAM Schedule
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021