The internet is a great tool to help with STEAM learning as it provides a place for people to get involved, connect, share ideas, be inspired, and talk about STEAM topics. The key to helping STEAM learning to move forward is to make it fun and interesting and show how it relates to the real world. STEAM topics can be exciting with the use of modern technology and imagination. Kids can learn through activities, games, puzzles, challenges, and creativity.
Check out STEAM Kids Magazine for some great Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math learning!
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020
- FREE Summer Picture Books Library List - June 26, 2020
- Free Printable Household Cleaning Tips & Hacks - June 25, 2020
- Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt Freebie - June 24, 2020
- Free Healthy Eating Journal - June 22, 2020