These missing addends FREE Google slides make great independent practice challenges for missing addends with fractions.
Some kids are just gifted with understanding fractions, but my kids not so much. It has been a struggle with them both.
What they needed most was practice and a lot of review. These fraction hands-on practice with Google Slides creates a little twist that kids will really enjoy.
The FREE Google Slides set of missing addend with fractions activities will help kids practice in a fun way. Kids will enjoy discovering the answers then they are able to drag and drop items on the slides.
Grab more fraction addend FREE resources below.
- FREE Printable Fraction Games
- Clip Cards Number Line Fractions
- FREE Worksheets for Multiplying Fractions
- No Prep Fraction Game
Click here for your FREE activity to complete with Google Slides including 10 slides with missing addend problems with fractions.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020