All you need to do is print out the gameboards, get a die, and find a game board marker and bingo markers. The gameboards have pie fractions, and the bingo board on the right has number fractions. Your child will roll the die, move the game board marker that number of spaces, and then find the matching fraction on the bingo board and mark it. It’s a quick way to get experience with fractions in a fun way!
For other fraction resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020
- FREE WWII & D-Day Resources! - May 22, 2020
- FREE Ocean Animals Bingo Game - May 21, 2020