All you need to do is print out the gameboards, get a die, and find a game board marker and bingo markers. The gameboards have pie fractions, and the bingo board on the right has number fractions. Your child will roll the die, move the game board marker that number of spaces, and then find the matching fraction on the bingo board and mark it. It’s a quick way to get experience with fractions in a fun way!
For other fraction resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019