I really love crafts that can actually be used for useful things. Learn how to make a beehive – flower pot craft to grow a beautiful flower or herb from home or backyard.
With all this talk about hornets in the news, and since homeschool moms are the experts of opportunity, it may be a good time to teach kids about bees.
Bees are such an important part of our environment and honey is delicious! Teaching kids all about bees and making this flower pot plant will be a great lesson and activity for your kiddos.
Right before the world went on precautionary measures, my husband had just signed up for a course on how to keep a beehive. The week it started our borders closed.
I am so excited we will soon have our own bees to produce honey! We will definitely be making these bee pots before it is up and running.
Grab more FREE bee and beehive resources below.
- I Can Count Bees Mini-Book
- FREE Bee Life Cycle Pack
- Honey Bee-Themed Do-a-Dot Math Pages
- FREE Honeybee Lapbook
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Addition and Subtraction FREE Google Slide Puzzles - August 12, 2020
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 12, 2020
- Phonics FREE Printable Worksheets and Books - August 12, 2020
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020