Now that Spring is in full swing, get into the theme! You will love this I Can Count Bees Mini-Book from Mama’s Learning Corner!
This counting booklet is for very early readers that still need quite a bit of picture clues and repetitive text. After the cover page, each page “counts down” the bees on the flower until there are no bees left to count!
The pages are intentionally black and white so your child can color them if desired. It’s a great way to mix math, reading, and science!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Learn About Bees!
Browse through our favorite books about bees. I’ve only listed the best ones that your young learners will love! Reserve them at your library today.
Download a bee life cycle worksheet set. Create a bee mini-booklet, learn bee vocabulary, and identify parts of the bee.
Plan your bee unit study using this variety of resources! Find videos, books, printables, activities, and more.
Enjoy studying about bees with your young ones!
For other bee resources, check out:
Download this I Can Count Bees Mini-Book here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 9, 2023
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023