Whether you’re new to homeschooling or a veteran, choosing a curriculum can be both exciting and exhausting. How do you know if the curriculum is the right choice? Will my kids love it as much as I do? Will this finally be the answer to our struggles?
I wish there was a one-size-fits-all answer, but the fact is – there isn’t. I’ve found that even if I do all the research, seeing if it’s a good fit for our homeschool, is through trial and error.
Spelling is one of those subjects that seems to be challenging both for the student and parent choosing curriculum. Is there really that big of a difference in spelling curriculum? Don’t they all teach kids how to spell?
The All About Spelling Difference
All About Spelling is a program that can truly be used by any speller at any level. Have a fantastic speller? No problem. A reader that can’t spell? No worries! What about a child who is “stuck” or has special needs? They’ve got you covered.
Want more from All About Learning? Check out these other posts:
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction
- How to Use All About Spelling with Older Students Tips + Printable
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020