Self-care is sometimes the last thing moms consider, especially during the holidays when time is short and lists are long. Take time to refresh and revitalize with this Holiday Self Care Bingo Printable.
Making self-care a priority is essential for all moms. We spend all of our time taking care of everyone around us and often neglect ourselves.
When we neglect ourselves and don’t allow for self-care time, our reserves drain and we run on empty. Running on empty causes burnout, fatigue, and can affect our mental health in a negative way.
Clear your head and find peace of mind by taking just a few minutes every day to “refill your cup.” Simple activities like taking a long bath, journaling, or enjoying a good book are relaxing ways to refresh.
Use this pretty holiday printable to work self-care into your daily routine and keep a healthy mindset. Keep it somewhere you will see it every day and remind yourself to take a few minutes just for you.
Find more self-care and mom resources for your quiet time.
- Homeschool Moms Encouragement Album
- Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms
- FREE Proverbs for Moms Printable Pack
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020