Carve out some time for yourself and enjoy a few quiet moments with this FREE Homeschool Moms Encouragement Album.
Homeschooling is a labor of love, dedication, and endless commitment, and we need some encouragement and refreshment occasionally, or perhaps, often.
Freebies are so often geared toward children and concepts they need to learn or activities to keep them busy, and we are always on the lookout for those fun and fascinating things that will complement what we are teaching.
We rarely look for things for ourselves, and if we do, it’s usually for recordkeeping or planning, right?
This is just for you, moms.
Print out the included lyrics and listen to the songs of prayer on this album when you need to re-energize and relax after a long day of teaching and planning.
Take a break and pray between lessons when you need encouragement to push through a tough morning.
Grab more FREE Encouragement for Homeschool Moms and more.
- Unexpected Homeschool Encouragement and FREE Resources
- Holiday Encouragement Scripture Cards
- FREE Monthly Encouragement Downloads
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020