You will not want to miss these fun place value games for your kids to learn with. Learning place value is a skill that is needed in everyday life. It’s important for our kids to understand that one maneuver to the left or right could change the whole number. The interactive place value games are 16 great tools to help them see that.
Here are some of the games that your kids will get to play:
- Place Value Challenge
- Number Form Practice
- Place Value Scavenger Hunt
- Roll a Place Value Game
- Place Value War
- And so much more
Grab more FREE resources to practice place value at home:
- Place Value Pirate Game
- Yummy Skittles Place Value Mats
- Place Value Flip Chart and Games
- FREE Place Value Printable Maze
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020