Kindergarteners and first-grade students will love learning to read and recognize short words with this set of Fun Peter Pan CVC Worksheets. This is a must-have for your early reader’s collection.
These pages are great for quiet seat work, reading practice, simple problem solving, or just a fun activity on a car ride.
CVC means consonant-vowel-consonant. For example, bib, cat, sad. This five-sheet set contains five distinctively different color-by-CVC-word pictures with instructions to identify the CVC words in the picture with the coloring key, then finding the space with those words and coloring with the designated color.
You’ll find Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook the clock tower, and Tinkerbell pictures in this set, including the answer key. Kids will enjoy reading the short words and discovering the hidden pictures as they unlock the code for each CVC worksheet.
Grab more FREE CVC Worksheets to add to your reading unit.
- CVC Words Printable and Activities
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020