Phonics can be a bit of a drag to teach or to learn, but with this activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games, both you and your child will have a great time! Check out this Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity!
This resource includes a planting mat with a soil section and a farm scene. There are carrot letters which will be “planted” in the soil section, and there are 81 CVC Words seed packs to guide your child on what to spell! And, once they spell the word on the seed pack with their carrot letters, then they record their word on the recording sheet and draw a picture to go with it. It’s a wonderful, hands-on way to get your children to practice and remember their CVC words!
For other CVC words practice, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019