Phonics can be a bit of a drag to teach or to learn, but with this activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games, both you and your child will have a great time! Check out this Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity!
This resource includes a planting mat with a soil section and a farm scene. There are carrot letters which will be “planted” in the soil section, and there are 81 CVC Words seed packs to guide your child on what to spell! And, once they spell the word on the seed pack with their carrot letters, then they record their word on the recording sheet and draw a picture to go with it. It’s a wonderful, hands-on way to get your children to practice and remember their CVC words!
For other CVC words practice, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019