This Fun Family Skit for Thanksgiving will be a great accompaniment to a study about the original colonies or fun activity at Thanksgiving time.
At Thanksgiving, we give thanks for what we are blessed with and for the family around us.
It will help remind your children about the importance of thankfulness.
Family time is essential for kids. Children love it when everyone comes together for an activity.
If you don’t already have family-centered activities, this skit about the First Thanksgiving is a wonderful way to begin.
Included with this printable activity is a cast list to assign parts to each person, and a simple script to follow.
You can add your own flair with props and costumes, and you’ll find a link for costume ideas on the cast list sheet.
Grab more FREE First Thanksgiving printables for history lessons.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020