Melissa Thomsen recently shared a blog post that provides multiple links to FREE Thanksgiving Printables one can use in their celebrations! Melissa created all of the printables and are free without the need for submitting an e-mail address in order to download the printable.
The three featured printables are: a printable coloring page, printable place cards, and a “Memories to Remember” printable. The “Memories to Remember” printable could be a great one for bringing in a thoughtful Thanksgiving activity. It will help everyone to take a moment to pause and remember. In addition, you could use these other resources on a long car drive over the holidays. Use these as a way of preparing hearts for celebrating Thanksgiving, or of reflecting over all that God has done after the celebration. Also, if you have a child who likes to color, this could be a fantastic resource! The three main printables featured on the blog post are all color-in-able.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020