My poor kids. I use any and every subject, holiday, theme, and topic I can think of to get them to write. None of them are very fond of writing at all. Sad for them, their mom is a prior English teacher who LOVES writing. My son also needs as much help with writing and handwriting as possible. It is very hard for him to spend time thinking about what to write. I try to help him with writing prompts, that is why I am so happy to see this springtime writing resources. Grab this new FREE Spring writing prompts to get creative juices flowing and encourage short story writing at home. Get your kids curious and thinking today.
Grab more FREE writing prompts to help your kids get thinking, have handwriting practice, and writing:
- FREE Writing Prompts Calendar – March
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group
- FREE Shakespeare Writing Prompts
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020