Creative writing is probably one of the hardest subjects for most kids. Either they love it or hate it. But it is a necessary skill they need to learn, if not master.
I loved creative writing assignments, but I always struggled with choosing a topic. That’s where writing prompts come in handy. They are the perfect way to inspire creativity and encourage writing in your students.
In this post from Homeschool Giveaways, you’ll find some great FREE writing prompts for kids of all ages. They have even divided them up for you to quickly scan and find!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019