Do your kids struggle to hear blends? Or maybe they have a hard time remembering how they are spelled? Then Word Flippers are the answer!
No more tears when it comes to reading review! Kids will love working on reading fluency and concepts with these easy-to-make word flipper booklets from All About Reading.
Download these free word flipper printables at All About Learning Press. These are perfect for practicing reading skills. One great thing about Word Flippers is that they can be used again and again to review and reinforce previously learned rules and patterns!
More Reading Tips and Encouragement from All About Learning:
- FREE Tool to Learn About Homophones
- The “Matthew Effect” Could Be Affecting Your Reading
- Invite Reading into your Homeschool with a Reading Nook
- How to Develop Reading Fluency
- What if you suspect your child has a reading problem?
Download your FREE Word Flippers Sample Pack Today!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020