As a homeschooler of many years now, I know the fear of teaching your children to read all too well. I had some of them myself. All About Learning is a wonderful resource for reading, but what happens if you suspect your child has a reading problem?
How can you tell if your child is just being lazy, doesn’t like reading, or if he/she really has a reading problem? Sometimes the signs can be subtle, especially if they are super smart in other areas to compensate.
But it can be frustrating for both parent and child if reading isn’t “unlocked”. That’s why it’s important to know and understand the signs of a reading problem and how you can help!
All About Learning has put together a fantastic resource for parents just like you, looking for answers.
Check out these other posts from All About Learning:
- FREE Activities and Chart to Master Long Vowel Sounds
- Help! My Child Skips Small Words While Reading
- 10 Tips for Reaching Your Struggling Learner
- FREE List of Great Children’s Books
- 10 Tips on How to Motivate Your child to READ!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020