I love homophones. They are so fun to use with kids. Of course, they can be tricky for young learners though. But All About Learning has some great tips and a brand new tool for kids to learn about homophones!
Homophones are tricky little boogers. Kids typically spell phonetically, so when you have several words that sound the same it can be hard to know which one to use.
Have a little fun with homophones using the new tool, Homophone Machine from All About Learning. Kids can write fun sentences and the “machine” automatically changes the words into homophones.
Before you go, check out these other posts from All About Learning:
- Is All About Spelling A Good Fit for Your Homeschool?
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill
- 4 Spelling Strategies + more!
Head over to All About Learning to give the Homophone Machine a try today!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022