I love homophones. They are so fun to use with kids. Of course, they can be tricky for young learners though. But All About Learning has some great tips and a brand new tool for kids to learn about homophones!
Homophones are tricky little boogers. Kids typically spell phonetically, so when you have several words that sound the same it can be hard to know which one to use.
Have a little fun with homophones using the new tool, Homophone Machine from All About Learning. Kids can write fun sentences and the “machine” automatically changes the words into homophones.
Before you go, check out these other posts from All About Learning:
- Is All About Spelling A Good Fit for Your Homeschool?
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill
- 4 Spelling Strategies + more!
Head over to All About Learning to give the Homophone Machine a try today!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020