This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren from Mama’s Learning Corner.
My children love little booklets to write in, and they also enjoy color by number worksheets.
This winter color by number mini booklet is the perfect combination for them!
You can use these winter color by number mini booklets in a variety of ways:
→ Place them in your child’s daily workbox
→ Save them for rainy or snowy days when you’re stuck inside with the “I’m bored’s”
→ Tuck a copy in your purse and pull it out for an unexpected doctor’s office wait
→ Use them to occupy your younger learners while you work with your older kiddos
How to Assemble the Mini Booklets
These mini booklets are easy to print and assemble.
After printing a single-sided copy of the document, cut along the dotted lines to create two half-pages.
The Winter! cover page should be the first page in the booklet. You can place the other pages in any order you choose.
Then staple down the gray lines on the side of the pages to create the booklet.
Now color and enjoy!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE WINTER COLOR BY NUMBER MINI BOOK here!**
More Winter Worksheets for your Young Learners
You might also be interested in these winter worksheets for your young ones!
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018