Are your kids curious about what a virus is? They probably hear it all around, especially during flu season and all over the news, if they are around any television. Now is the perfect time to tackle this topic of viruses with our children. We know about viruses and take advantage of the fact that our kids probably have questions, we tend not to answer unless asked. Be intentional about teaching your kids all about viruses with this ten lesson FREE Virus Unit Study (Limited Time). The unit study includes 10 experiments or activities, 2 games, 6 informative reading passages, and 1 research project. Each lesson is only about 20 to 40 minutes and at the end of the unit, you will find a bonus experiment and case study.
Grab these free resources to help your kids for staying home with any sickness and good handwashing techniques.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020