The real name of this article is 101 fun things to do in COVID-19 isolation. I figured there was too much information about it at out there in the media so I wanted to take a different approach. There will be times when someone in your family is sick and might be contagious, whether it be a virus or cold. You can use these 101 fun things to do if you need to stay home either in cold weather or if any of you are sick. This list of 101 FUN things to do at home is great and will keep you occupied indoors with activities like illustrating stories, projects with family photos, building your own DIY machines and so much more.
Grab these free fun things to do for homeschooling indoors:
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020