This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren at Mama’s Learning Corner.
Valentine’s Day will be here soon! If you’re like many homeschool mamas, you’re looking for a few fun Valentine-themed learning activities for your kiddos.
I am also on the hunt for Valentine’s Day printables for my own homeschool crew. I have a 6 year old who is working on recognizing tally marks and number words, so I needed an activity to help her with that.
Since she’s not much for handwriting (yet!), I made an activity that is more hands-on.
Even though these heart puzzle cards were created to use around Valentine’s Day, hearts are a very versatile theme that you can use year-round!
Heart Number Puzzle Cards
There are two types of printable puzzle cards in this set:
→ Numbers to match with number words
→ Numbers to match with tally marks
Each set focuses on numbers 1 to 20.
I intentionally created these puzzle cards in black and white to save on printer ink!
To make them fun for Valentine’s Day, just print on purple or pink cardstock. If you want to use them over and over again, it would be helpful to laminate them.
After printing each set, cut out each heart along the solid black lines. Then, cut each individual heart along the dotted line to create the “puzzle.”
Then play and play some more!
More Valentine’s Day Worksheets and Printables
You might also be interested in:
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018