Once kids know how to tell time to the minute, they’re ready to start working on more complex questions regarding time and elapsed time. Having to add and subtract with time can pose a challenge for many kids! To help explore these ideas, and have fun with math this Summer, check out these free resources from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! She shares two different FREE downloads to practice elapsed time problems, including a “Clock Hunt,” where kids have to solve the word problem correctly, and then go find the correct clock. Teaching tips are included!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022