My daughter loves cooking! Both my children love baking. I like to take every opportunity I can to build on my children’s vocabulary and word knowledge. I didn’t have a large vocabulary when I was their age and throughout high school. However, I want to change that for them. Since my daughter loves cooking, I thought I might as well take advantage and have her learn the terminology of cooking. Knowledge of cooking terminology eliminates some of the frustration behind the following recipes. This free terminology of cooking copywork has 30 key terms to learn and practice along with a cooking terminology unit for our cook at home.
Grab these other freebies to help your kids with cooking skills at home.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020