There is so much useful and important math to be learned in the kitchen! If your kids are old enough and enjoy being in the kitchen with you, use that time to not only teach life skills such as cooking and baking, but also real life math skills such as measurement conversion, doubling and halving recipes, fractions, and more!
To help you to do that, Bethany at Math Geek Mama has created a FREE Cooking activity pack to go along with the book Pigs in the Pantry, a hilarious tale of kitchen mishaps! This book is a fun way to introduce cooking to your kids, as well as the importance of understanding various math concepts when cooking and following a recipe.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019