This free summer screen time checklist will help you to manage your child’s screen time in an effective and productive way.
Summertime is here and that might mean that kids think they can be on the screen as much as they want. Wrong!
Reality check kids. We need to get them off their screens and into the fresh air somehow. The reality is that kids spend up to 7 hours per DAY on a screen of some sort. If we think about it we know it is true.
Creating a healthier lifestyle in our home can start with minimizing the amount of time on the screen and replacing the screentime with productive activities.
Grab these FREE resources to help you with minimizing screentime in your home.
- Printable Screen Time Tickets
- Screen Time Punch Card Printables
- 50 Screen-FREE Gross Motor Skill Activities
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020