Ever wonder how much screen time is too much time? Well, I definitely can’t tell you how much time is the limit for your family. Although every family has a limit to how much screen time to give their own kids, it is healthy to have screen time rules. You can use these free screen time punch card printables to help.
When you are trying to make screen time decisions that are best for your family, it can be quite challenging. Gauge what is right for you and for each of our kids even, can be tricky but can be done well.
I think the most important action is based on making sure kids complete responsibilities before getting on the screen. It may also be useful in making screen time more of a privilege than a right for them.
You won’t want to miss these suggested kids’ screen time rules and FREE punch card printables. The punch card printables have ten spaces that give kids incentives for screen time every time chores are completed. All of us can use a little motivation and when teaching our kids about privileges in the home, incentives can really help.
Grab more freebies for chores at home and screen time for your kiddos.
- 50 Screen-FREE Gross Motor Skill Activities
- Screen-Free Activities List
- FREE Limit Kids Screen Time Printable
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020