The year 2014 is nearly finished. Many homeschooling families are going to finish the first semester of this academic year at the end of 2014. What have you done with 2014? Managing the time is very important for everyone. Therefore, it is great to get the children into the habit of managing their time by writing their daily assignment and to do list in a Student Planner.
I wish you have a great time planning with your children.
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019