The year 2014 is nearly finished. Many homeschooling families are going to finish the first semester of this academic year at the end of 2014. What have you done with 2014? Managing the time is very important for everyone. Therefore, it is great to get the children into the habit of managing their time by writing their daily assignment and to do list in a Student Planner.
I wish you have a great time planning with your children.
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020