The year 2014 is nearly finished. Many homeschooling families are going to finish the first semester of this academic year at the end of 2014. What have you done with 2014? Managing the time is very important for everyone. Therefore, it is great to get the children into the habit of managing their time by writing their daily assignment and to do list in a Student Planner.
I wish you have a great time planning with your children.
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019