Write the room (WTR) activities are very beneficial for our kids. Explore write the room exercises with this FREE St. Patrick’s Day Writing Practice.
I never heard of the term “write the room” until I began homeschooling my own children. I was an early learning teacher long ago and really wish I would have known about WTR to use with my students then.
Write the room is a movement-based activity to improve on vocabulary. Your students would then walk around the room to find words and writing those words down.
Holidays are perfect for helping kids increase vocabulary with write the room activities. Additionally, you do not have to think up words, yourself.
All you need to do is use this resource and get kids up, moving, and learning St. Patrick’s Day-related words. Using holidays for vocabulary is beneficial for both parents and students.
Grab some more writing freebies in addition to this free St. Patrick’s Day writing practice.
- FREE! Color & Write: Coloring Journal Pages for Teens and Tweens
- ABC ANIMALS COLOR AND WRITE PACK (Instant Download)
- Fun and Free Writing Prompts
- Letter Writing Resources for Children
- FREE Prompts for Creative Writing
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021