You might not have found gold at the end of a rainbow, but luckily, you’ve found FREE St. Patrick’s Day Activities and Printables! 😉
Inside this Sample Pack are 2 St. Patrick’s Day Themed Printables to help your child improve cutting skills, fine motor skills, and handwriting!
First, is a cut, paste, and fine motor activity. Your child will cut out the heart, rainbow, and pot using the highlighted dotted lines as a visual guide.
Then they will paste them on the FREE St. Patrick’s Days Activities scene. There are 15 circles around the Leprechaun.
Your child can color them or use stamps, stickers, daubers, buttons, pennies, or any other manipulatives to work on fine motor skills!
Second, is a handwriting worksheet. Your child has the opportunity to copy a sentence on adapted 3 lined paper. The shaded areas assist with letter size and line placement.
These 2 skills help with legibility! On the right side of the page, is a coloring activity that goes along with the sentence!
Enjoy your free printable!
Grab more free resources to share with your kids for fun learning on St. Patrick’s Day:
- FREE ST. PATRICKS DAY PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download)
- All About St. Patrick’s Day Unit Study
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Notebook Pages
- Unit Study for St.Patrick’s Day
- Hands-on Activities on St. Patrick’s Day
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021